I’m so happy it’s spring. You know what that means? Bright colors, new hair, flowers. Those who fell into the winter and fall trance of matte dark lipsticks, dark colored eyeshadow and pale skin — fear no more, it’s time to get bold.
- Get out that bold red lipstick. Might as well pull out your pinks and corals too. Sephora’s liquid lipstick has some of the brightest spring colors around.
- Shop spring lines. Forever 21 and Kendall and Kylie’s line are affordable and bring out the latest and most stylish spring trends.
- Try a new hair color. If you’re feeling bold enough, go blonde, pink, or even try grey like me!
- Paint your nails. Use yellows, pastel pinks, whites, greys and coffee colored polishes. These are the most popular colors this spring.
- Use bright colored eyeshadow. I’m not the only one who’s been not using certain colors on my palette. This spring is the perfect time to experiment with some brighter colors. Blue and gold have been popular bright colors, try them out. You’ll be shocked!
- Moisturize. The weather’s getting warmer, make sure you have a good face lotion. Also, oil serums have been trending. I use Korres Rose Brightening oil serum to even and brighten my skin. I just mix it with my foundation and my face feels hydrated.
- Hike, go for a walk. It’s the perfect weather to do so. Breathe in the freshest air of spring, it’s good for you!
- Over do makeup. Yes, bright colors are in this spring, but if you use a bold lip color and eyeshadow and do heavy highlighter, that’s not as in. Try using a bold lip and light eye makeup or a bold eye and a nude rosey or mauve colored lipstick.
- Spend all your time inside. Watch the flowers bloom, take a nap under the trees, make flower tattoos. Pinterest has some great spring activites and crafts, I’ll let you google “how to make flower tattoos” yourself, they’re sweet.
thanks for reading, stay golden