Thank you so much to Eboni Bryson for nominating me for the “One Lovely Blog Award!” I love her blog! It’s cute, simple, and as I’m going to be attending college soon, it’s very helpful! I apologize for waiting so long, but I have been so excited to nominate other blogs and I’m beyond ecstatic that you nominated me. I love writing so much and you don’t know how much I appreciate you all! When I tell you “thanks for reading” I mean it, from the bottom of my heart (:
- Thank the person that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- List the rules.
- Display the award on your post of the award.
- List seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.
Seven Facts About Me:
- I am in love with so many different kinds of music. I mostly listen to Indie and some rap, but right now I’m obsessed with Lana del Rey, Glass Animals, Travis Scott, and Marina and the Diamonds. Look them up if you’ve never heard of them!
- I am planning on going to college for Environmental Studies/Journalism at University of Montana. My future plans are to work in a National Park or become a writer for National Geographic. Anybody from the Missoula area? Let me know. Let’s connect.
- Born and raised in Ohio. Not much else to say about that!
- I love helping people feel better about themselves, give tips, and giving presents and spreading joy (:
- I really enjoy my record player. And Chinese food.
- I waitress at a little pizza shop which is pretty interesting. I could tell you plenty of stories about that serving.
- I love mountains and the outdoors. I could talk about hiking and the mountains forever. So beautiful.
Check them out! Some of my favorites!