2015 was a great year! Here were some of my obsessions:
- Matte Lipstick- Holy Cow. Dark brown matte lipsticks, nude matte lipsticks, dark purple matte lipsticks. One word: Amen. Not to mention Kylie Jenner’s new lipsticks that sold out seconds after they were released. Yeah I was one of those excited, loyal fans that was ready to click the “confirm my order,” exactly the time it came out, but sadly Kylie has too many fans who clicked that button half a second faster than I had.
- Younique- This new brand of makeup has had me so obsessed. Some of the proceeds go to women who have experienced domestic violence and if you know someone who sells it (it’s kind of like Mary Kay only better for your skin!) they will receive some of the profit too! I think it’s just a great company. P.S. I’ll be releasing a review of the AMAZING Younique foundation and crazy cool mascara very soon! No harsh, unnecesary chemicals and less than 12 ingredients! It’s great for your skin!
- Instant headache remover- I just recently found this nifty eye cover. Heat it up or freeze it and just put on your head when you’ve got a headache or right before you go to bed! It’s only about $1 at T.J Maxx and serves as one of my favorites from 2015 for whenever I need some relaxing me time.
- Glass Animals Zaba Album- I’ve come across some great music in 2015! The Glass Animals have been around for a few years now and this album is great! If you like electronic, tribal music with a peculiar taste, this is for you. Listen to Gooey if it’s your first time hearing them. You will not regret it!
- Travis Scott- Like rap with a great beat and bass drops? Travis Scott has made some great music this year on his album Rodeo. You may have heard Antidote, as it’s one of his most popular songs and has been on the radio for a while now. If you like Antidote, you’ll LOVE the rest of that album!
- Gray Ombre- Ombres in general have been my thing all year, but the color grey has been my favorite color. Although I have not done this to my hair yet, it is coming soon! I promise I will post before and after pictures!
- Heels, anything with HEELS!- Addictive. That’s all I have to say about that!
What were some of your obsessions? Let me know! I love trying new things!
Thanks for reading, stay golden.